Tae Kwon Do
Master Han Our Tae Kwon Do program focuses on the physical, social and mental development of students. A team of committed, passionate and experienced instructors are guiding students with personalized attention to make the learning process effective. Based on a system of advancing levels, Tae Kwon Do is especially good for those who are: achievement-driven, who enjoy fast-paced exercise and challenges, who want to develop confidence through overcoming psychological barriers.
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Certified Professional Instructor
- Modern facility
- WTF(World Taekwondo Federation) and Kukkiwon 7 Dan Certified Black Belt
- Is known for a positive and encouraging atmosphere
- Kids Martial Arts Classes– Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Teens and Adults Martial Arts Classes– Teens and adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Little Dragons Classes for 4 – 6 Yr Olds– Preschoolers and kindergarteners burn off excess energy while gaining greater focus and self-control.
- Family Classes– Families learning and spending quality time together.
- Stop Bullying-Self Defense Classes – Learn strategies and martial arts techniques to build confidence to stand up to bullying!
- Birthday Parties– Martial arts themed birthday parties for children.
- Kids Summer Camp– One to two month program.
Tae Kwon Do
Little Dragon Ages 4-6yrs: Tues, Thurs, Friday 5:00 PM ~ 5:30 PM
All Belts : Tues, Thurs, Friday 5:30~6:20 PM
All Belts : Sat 10:40~11:30 AM
Black Belt Sparring : Sat 11: 40 ~ 12: 10 pm
Tae Kwon Do Makeup Class: Sat 10:40 AM – 11:30 AM
S.T.A.R.S. (Ages 7-18 Special Needs) : Sat 10:40 AM – 11:30 AM
|11:00-12:00pm||Women's TaeKwonDo Beginner|
|5:00-5:30pm||Kids 4-6yrs||Kids 4-6yrs||Private Lesson by appointment||10:40-11:30am|
|5:30-6:20pm||All Belts||All Belts||Private Lesson by appointment||11:30am-12:10pm|
|6:30-7:30pm||Self Defense||Self Defense||Private Lesson by appointment|